Fast Track to Sales
Are you keen to develop your sales skills as part of a team in a world-class supply chain provider? Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the fast paced and dynamic supply chain sales industry?
If yes, then our Mainfreight Fast Track to Sales Program may be right for you. This is a full time, entry-level sales development role leading into an outside sales position. No sales experience necessary!
You will spend the first six months to a year learning our sophisticated global logistics operations from the ground up. No part of the operations will be below or above you; it’s all about understanding the big picture. The role will be a combination of customer service and hands on operations in order to learn and understand internal and external processes that will give you all the knowledge you need for when you hit the road running.
From here, we will get you into an outside sales role as soon as you are ready – with Mainfreight we won’t leave you to sink, we want to set you up with the tools for sales success!
Our story to date has been built upon strong philosophical ideals; hire people more intelligent than you; create an environment for them to succeed; allow them to assume as much responsibility as they desire; give them the freedom to act decisively in building their future and ours!
Our Sales Executives:
- Will achieve sales goals through building relationships with customers that are focused on finding solutions and adding value to the customers market
- Identify leads in our target markets through referrals, cold calling, professional networking and existing customers
- Qualify prospects through research and build relationships with decision makers, stakeholders and influencers at the prospects organization
- Prepare for and conduct business meetings with clients including initial and follow up fact finding presentations, solution and SOP building that leads to closing and on boarding the client
- Have an opportunity for significant growth in this position, in a professional and economic scope
- We promote our team from within so we can provide many opportunities for our team to develop into management and senior leadership positions
- A 'family' culture in a stimulating, pragmatic and commercial environment
- A development program with a high degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives
- A dynamic and exciting international market and organization which provides the ambitious professional with many opportunities
- Our operations are powered by a global team of over 6000 passionate people, world class technologies and a CAN-DO attitude
- You have no more than two years professional work experience (not including internships and work during study)
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You are a leader and seek future leadership roles
- You are results driven and strive to achieve excellence
- You are confident and self-aware, with a high level of reflection
- You take responsibility and have a solution focused, pro-active approach
- You combine a sharp customer focus with the necessary analytical skills and required conviction
- You are looking for a long term relationship in a company where you can develop and grow your career
- You have a clean and valid drivers license
- Finally, you are willing to live and work in various locations in the USA
At Mainfreight, YOU determine how far and fast you go places.
Apply now: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Many locations across the USA
Listed: 21 Jul 2017